Marcelo Burlon County of Milan x Kappa blends the urban streetwear aesthetic of the nightlife impresario/designer with the iconic logo and athletic styling of the sporting goods megabrand.
Marcelo Burlon County of Milan x Kappa's blue tech-jersey track pants are lined with ultra-soft fleece. The sporty-street style is trimmed with black and white Kappa logo tape at each side.
Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- A collaboration between Marcelo Burlon County of Milan and Kappa.
- Ruched drawstring waistband.
- Zip welt front pockets. Zip welt back pockets.
- 10.5" rise, 30.0" inseam, 13.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Pulls on.
- Lined with fleece.
- Available in Blue/Black/White.
- 100% polyester. Combo: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash.